Pages

Fashion Anatomy



Making Yoga Fashionable

The amazing Russell Simmons (as in co-founder of Def Jam, creator of Phat Farm, and passionate philanthropist) asked my anatomy professor, Karen Santry, an intriguing question. 'Would our FIT fashion illustration block be willing to draw fashionable yoga figures, for an awareness fundraiser he hosted at his home this past weekend?'

As I'm sure you can pretty well guess, our group answered with a collective YES!!!! Russell is a yoga enthusiast involved quite extensively with the Integral Yoga Institute here in New York. While our block is anxiously awaiting our individual certificates of participation, I wanted to post my embryo pose drawn for the party. I'm so pleased to say that, according to Karen, he just loved it. Namaste everyone and enjoy!!