Pages

Holiday Heroine



Happy Holidays Lovelies!!

I'm blogging from Toronto now, cozy in my parent's new kitchen, and the sun is pouring through the windows. I couldn't be happier being in my family's company and regrouping after an extremely stressful last six months. I'm still working away at the swimwear sketches I've been contracted to do for Fashion Snoops and hoping to get it all wrapped up before Saturday. That said, I've taken a day or two to catch up with myself, friends, and family. Perhaps the best part of all is that I'm back to blonde lol. A four month hair hiatus can make a girl go crazy!!

So today's post is titled Holiday Heroine because the attitude Tomo was exuding this past Sunday just screamed X'mas Diva. Somehow through the twinkling lights, and layers of fur, she managed to model with all her fierceness. I've coined the term Holiday Heroine for all the girls (and boys) out there who are dominating the insanity of the Holiday Season right now with such grace and poise. Sadly, I'm not one of them. I fall somewhere in the category of hot mess, emotionally distressed, and total procrastinator. But I have until early January to work on that ;)

Anyways, I wanted to end this post with a very exciting announcement!!!! I've decided to start a new segment on my blog for 2012 titled TWD Darlings. There are just so many individuals out there who are trailblazing in their careers, and inspiring me everyday, that I want to illustrate and promote them right here on my blog. Could you be the next TWD Darling?!! I guess you will have to wait and see.

Season's Greetings Everyone!!

Much love,
Meag xx