Pages

The Box Clutch


(1. Kotur, 2. Kotur, 3. Bottega Veneta, 4. Givenchy, 5. Diane Von Furstenberg, 6. Nina Ricci, 7. Devi Kroell, 8. Alexander McQueen, 9. Alexander McQueen, 10. Devi Kroell, 11. Leiber, 12. Roberto Cavalli)

Hello Darlings,

It's another beautiful sunny day here in the countryside and I'm finally feeling like myself again. It's amazing what a restful four nights sleep can do for you. Anyways, before I go any further I just wanted to thank you, my beautiful readers, for the incredibly heartfelt comments you left on my last post. I've said this before, and I will say it again, just how truly mind-blowing it is to connect with complete strangers throughout the blogosphere. There is nothing more rewarding than feeling like you are helping others and yourself by being honest; opening up to the world.

Moving on, today's post has been in the works for a few weeks now and I've finally found the time to do it justice. You have no idea just how much working for a trend forecasting company has influenced me. I feel empowered in the sense that I believe in my eye for trend spotting and that my opinion is as informed as the next street-style blogger or editor. After months of walking the streets of the garment district in Manhattan, and scouring through one luxury department store after another, I have concluded that the box clutch is and will be the must-have purse of SS12.

The 12 SS12 box clutches I've collaged above are only a select fraction of what currently exists on style.com right now. I have numerous pictures collecting in my iPhone (from BCBG to Henri Bendel) of gorgeous holiday box clutches, in shimmering metallics and embellished beads, to support this call-out. I for one have not yet settled on my box clutch of choice. How could a girl possibly choose from so many choices? Naturally I just had to paint one instead.

What bag are you lusting to own this Spring?

Much love,
Meag xx