Pages

Illustrating at Tibi Fall 2013 NY Fashion Week

Tibi FW13 Front Row

Tomo and I soaking up Tibi




Runway Lights

Look 1 Drawn Off the Runway

Model Mayhem

Look 2 Drawn Off the Runway

Tibi Final Walk

Hola Babes!!

I finally took the plunge today and drew from the ACTUAL runway at Tibi's FW13 show at Pier 59 this evening. I can't believe I did it!! Usually I'm too overwhelmed and elated just to be attending the show that I can't think about capturing models walking at lightening speed down the runway.

The show was very clean and minimal, mixing highlighter bright greens and blues, with black leather and graphic prints. Oh and it had a pretty jammed front row including Olivia Palermo, Hannah Bronfman, and every major blogger in town!! Tomo and I even had a moment with Katie Holmes out by the elevator (yes we stood next to her and it was fabulous).

Anyway, time for some sleep. I have another big day tomorrow at Lincoln Center!!

HUGS & KISSES,
Meag xx