Pages

And She Goes Tumbling Down...



I have a small confession to make. I always find myself waiting for friends on evenings when we are meant to go dancing. I'm not sure if I was born with the curse of punctuality or if my friends were born with the curse of tardiness ;) but I always find myself waiting. In such cases when I'm already dressed and ready to go, I pass the time with impromptu photo shoots.

The above shot is the result of one of these instances. In the spirit of disclosure, I actually love the opportunity to be creative with my camera on the opposite side of the lens. I like the excitement of not knowing what I'll get. My arrangement of these photos was deliberate. They are meant to resemble Rorschach inkblot tests used in psychology. "What do you see, when you look at me?" Enjoy!!