Pages

Paper Bag Princess


Season's Greetings From Daria
Happy Holidays From Kate


Merry Christmas Lovelies,

I suppose I'm a day late on the delivery but better late than never. I hope you're all lazing about in your pajamas recovering from a turkey induced coma. I was pretty well dragging my feet to the computer today. Sometimes you just need a break to be with your family, mostly to be with yourself. I decided to share my very green conscious gift wrapping idea that I delivered yesterday to my loved ones.

I stumbled across some paper bags in my Mum's kitchen and loved the idea of painting some beautiful high fashion images on them. Searching through my old British Vogues I found some gorgeous references of Daria Werbowy and Kate Moss to adorn the bags. Turns out these might be one set of paper bags that don't get tossed in the garbage.

Also, just wanted to thank-you for your emails regarding the 'Illustrators Drawing Illustrators' project posted below. Your feedback has been SO positive and has gotten me really excited for this. For those of you who have not emailed me yet to confirm, please do by Dec 28th!!

Ciao for now,
Meag xx

P.S. Check out the AMAZING illustration Veronika did of my friend Jimmy and I here on Notes To Self. This has got me so pumped for the 'Illustrators Drawing Illustrators' project. Thanks again so much Veronika I absolutely love it!!