Pages

Illustrators Drawing Illustrators: The List!!




My Video Message

Drum Roll Please...

It's Dec 29th which means the day has finally arrived to reveal the list for the 'Illustrators Drawing Illustrators' project. I apologize for not getting this post up sooner!! The little video I took of me pulling the names from the jar was too big to be uploaded. I feel awful about that so I'm going to see if I can edit it down. I still included my greeting video though just to say hello.

Thank-you BIG TIME to all of you who showed your support for this project. It really means the world to me. It was honestly so exciting receiving your emails in my inbox this past week. I'm overwhelmed by your sincerity and enthusiasm for this project. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email me. The list and links are below as well as what's next.

The List

Shirley is drawing Rob O Shea














Katie Walters is drawing Kate




What's Next

1. Now that you know who you will be illustrating it is your responsibility to contact that individual for any additional photo references you may need.

2. PLEASE POST your portrait on JANUARY 11TH 2011.

3. Title the post 'Illustrators Drawing Illustrators' and link to the individual's blog who you have illustrated.

4. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

Lots of love,
Meag xx