Pages

Sweet Tooth Part II

My Final Design: Magnolia Bakery Shopping Bag Front

Photos from the West Village Shop





Okay my loves, I finally think I'm narrowing in on exactly what I wanted to convey with this bag. I haven't been totally happy with the design since the beginning and couldn't for the life of me figure out why. Finally after some very poignant criticism I realized that my bag was missing the point...bakery!! I had no baked goodies in my baked goodies bag. Talk about dilemma, and such an obvious one at that. Anyways, on my walk home from school today I headed straight to the source for some finishing touches inspiration and reference. I think I'm closer than I've been for the past five weeks that I've been working on this. I would love to hear your feedback, good or bad, because it makes my work stronger. What do you guys think?