Pages

Flare - Blog Watch: Travel Write Draw

Check out the feature here: Blog Watch: Travel Write Draw


Hello Darlings,

I'm so ecstatic to finally share that I'm being featured on Flare.com (Canada's leading fashion magazine) in their online section titled 'Blog Watch'!! A few months ago I took notice of this column when they spotlighted the brilliant Danny Roberts of Igor & Andre. Being that I'm a Canadian illustrator living in New York, I felt compelled to tweet them in hopes that they might feature me too. Sure enough a few weeks later I was notified that they would love to. I can't thank Ryan Michael Cheung enough for this incredible opportunity. I grew up reading Flare and am beyond honored to have my artwork featured by them alongside such incredible talent. Here is the link to the feature if you would like to check it out: http://bit.ly/mbTtnh!!

All my love,
Meag xx