Pages

My ELEMENTS Magazine Feature

Check out the interview here: ELEMENTS Magazine

Hello Loves,

Hope you're all having a fabulous week so far. I'm finally back in New York after a brief Canadian hiatus and I'm so excited to share this beautiful feature I did with ELEMENTS Magazine. Aggie, from the always chic Once Over Lightly, asked me many months ago if I would be interested in doing an interview with her magazine. Unfortunately it took me this long to get my answers together and boy am I glad I did. She did a truly incredible job, enlarging eight of my illustrations to great proportions. I don't think I've ever seen my work so clearly on the web. Needless to say I've taken a cue from her layout and have decided to enlarge my illustrations here from now on. Thanks again Miss Aggie for the wonderful interview!!

Lots of love,
Meag xx