Pages

Blog Banner Face Lift



Hi Friends,


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I'm so thrilled to finally reveal the new blog banner for Travel Write Draw!! I referenced the most incredible editorial spread for this from Numero Magazine issue 124 with Daphne Groeneveld. The story was simply titled Wild and styled by Greg Kadel. I loved how tribal, primal, and fresh the overall looks were and decidedly had to use that for my new blog banner design.


I'm still not finished yet with Travel Write Draw's makeover. I actually want to setup all new icons along the sidebar so that my blog resembles more of a portfolio process blog. Furthermore, I want it to be branded more with my name and my profession as a fashion illustrator. It needs to be comprehensive to find out what I do, how you can commission me, and buy my prints (yes a shop is coming)!!


Hope you like and would love your feedback as always.


Much love,
Meag xx