Pages

Dainty Drinks





Hello, Hello All!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I finally had some time today to catch up on my painting agenda and produce my cocktail series that I've been thinking about for a while now. It really all started back in the summer when I was looking through so many food and travel magazines. Then when I started interning in the design department at BlackBook, I became obsessed with the Stoli Vodka app, and all the pretty cocktail recipe suggestions. So here you have it, four visually and surely tastefully appealing dainty drinks concocted by Stoli Vodka.

Pretty sure this post is the true epitome of fashion lifestyle illustration. It isn't just about shoes or handbags; it's what we drink, eat, where we sit for a coffee, or take our dog for a walk ;)

Have a great week loves!

Much love,
Meag xx