Pages

Masha Ma for Amelia's Magazine



Click here for Masha Ma review by Georgia Takacs

Hello Darlings,

I hope you've had a wonderful start to your weekend. I'm so excited to reveal my collaboration with Amelia's Magazine for her London Fashion Week coverage. I've wanted to do something with Amelia for a while now and finally caught one of her tweets calling out for illustrators to cover some of the LFW shows. I jumped at the opportunity and immediately put ink to paper when I saw the looks available to illustrate. As Georgia Takacs describes, the Masha Ma show was both delicate and bold. And frankly, who doesn't love a nice balance of tough femininity?!

Above are the two looks I illustrated from the collection but please be sure to read the whole coverage of the show at Amelia's Magazine here. My illustrations are accompanied by another two from the brilliantly talented (actually jaw drop lust worthy) Marta Spendowska. I only just discovered her work but I think (scratch that - know) I have a new illustration crush.

Stay tuned for a new illo post soon.

Much love,
Meag xx