Pages

Thank-You Blogs of Note and New Followers


Click here for Blogs of Note

Hello, Hello Everyone!!

It has been such an exciting past couple of days between celebrating my birthday and my feature on Blogs of Note. If I may be completely honest, I had no idea such a blog existed until I woke up one morning, discovered a lot of new followers, and traced the traffic source to my own blog. What an incredible honor to have Travel Write Draw spotlighted like this and furthermore to have all of you wonderful (and extremely sweet) followers now onboard the journey. Welcome and thank-you from the bottom of my heart to each and everyone of you.

May I just add the biggest, warmest thank-you to the Blogs of Note team (wherever you are) for this amazing gesture. I'm incredibly grateful and I feel so lucky to have all of you viewers to come along with me for the ride. Have a great start to your week.

Much love,
Meag xx