Pages

Fresh Faced Feminine



Hello Friends,

I hope you had a wonderful, restful first weekend of November. I spent the greater part trying to catch up on my sleep. Working 7 days a week is proving to be...as exhausting as I thought it would be :) You know how they say, New York is the city that never sleeps?! Well, I can officially say with absolute certainty that I finally know why; everyone here is fighting to be at the top of their game, so there is never a moment to lose. It definitely helps that I happen to be in love with what I do. I would probably draw in my sleep if I could.

I had the great pleasure of revisiting my Alma Mater on Friday when my darling friend, and former professor, Joe Denaro invited me to his 6 hr drawing class. The gesture drawings you see above were produced in his class. Sadly I'm slowing down so much in my ability to render a whole figure in 5 minutes or less. But in a way I'm sort of happy because I produced these little vignettes which felt so fresh, effervescent, and feminine. I felt right at home being in FIT's hallways again and got to see so many familiar faces in the process.

Anyways darlings, I wish you a great start to your week and thank-you to all the new followers!! So happy to have you on board.

Much love,
Meag xx