Pages

I Love Pamela Love NYC

Pamela Love A/W 2011 Spectrum Crystal and Bronze Cuff

Hello My Sweets,

I assure you I did not make an error with this post's title. I truly do love Pamela Love and I will tell you why. Her jewelry is killer; in that perfect bohemian meets heavy artillery, punch you in the face if you cross me on the streets of New York, kind of way. There is something totally mythical, gothic, feminine, and unusual about her design aesthetic.

When I stumbled across her otherworldly cuff in the November issue of Lucky Magazine, naturally I couldn't wait to paint it. Oh and I just have to mention that she started out as an artist's assistant and eventually became an art director/stylist. When she couldn't find the perfect jewelry she started making it...and that's how it can all begin :)

If you haven't yet, browse through Pamela's beautiful A/W 2011 Lookbook over at her website!!

Much love,
Meag xx