Pages

New Portfolio Launched!!


Hello, Hello My Precious Darlings!!

I'm so excited to announce that my new portfolio has been launched at www.meaganmorrison.com!! Finally my domain name, which I bought two years ago, is being put to good use YAY!! It's one step closer to an official commissioned website and I'm so thrilled to see all my work in one place. For me it's a reflection of everything I've accomplished over these past three years. It has been a VERY long haul, particularly these past 12 months, but I finally feel like my career is coming together. Today marks the three month countdown to my expiring OPT and I can't wait to find out what's next for me.

Surely meaganmorrison.com will go through many more transitions as it will eventually become the home of my plethora of illustrated textile products. But for now it will help me on my next venture (applying for my work visa in New York) and many other projects I'm sure. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you ALL SO MUCH for your amazing, unwavering support. Be it facebook, twitter, my blog, or emails, you all prove to me how much good there is in the world. Having this blog has been one of the most rewarding things I've ever done and it simply would not be without all of you.

Next up, Postcard from Aswan!! Stay tuned for pictures from the Nile.

So much love,
Meag xx