Pages

Armani: Through the Eyes of Illustrators


Happy, Happy New Year Everyone!!

I hope you had the most spectacular holiday season with your loved ones. I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted here. The final month leading up to Christmas was quite hellish for me. My life sort of came crashing down and I was really forced to reevaluate things. In any case, here I am, back and recharged; perhaps still thinking things through but much stronger than I was before.

Best of all, my first post of 2013 is a celebratory one. I have been dying to share here, since late October, that I had been contacted by ARMANI's Digital Communication Worldwide and asked to contribute an original illustration to their facebook album Armani: Through the Eyes of Illustrators. I was so unbelievably honored and excited that I nearly burst at the seams.

My final piece has been added to the beautifully curated album alongside several other EXTREMELY talented illustrators worldwide. Be sure to check it out here and stay tuned for many more TWD posts to come. Lastly, but certainly not least, thank you to all my amazing followers (new and old) for keeping me so inspired and motivated every step of the way. I love you all.

Much love, many hugs, and so many kisses!!
Meag xx