Pages

Pretty Little Things













Finally back to my blog, my source of inspiration, and all things positive. Right now I can smell Spring freshness pouring in through my window and it makes me so happy. This week was an especially rough one, not just for myself but for my fellow classmates as well. While I can't get into the specifics, I will say that we jointly experienced a major disappointment. There is nothing more heartbreaking than seeing your peers, your little family, having to go through a letdown. But it reminds me that I'm apart of something, something very special, and that in itself makes me feel so lucky. I've had three 12 hour days back to back, meanwhile my sketches from school are pilling up so high, screaming to be featured here on Travel Write Draw.

So I've made this post an extra supersize celebration of beautiful girls, looking so elegant, and exuding all the sentiments this warm weather brings. I drew from Dayna, Shauna, and Tomo over the last few weeks and somehow the illustrations I did of them turned out to be so soft and refined. I have less than one month to go before I will be vacationing in Los Angeles. That also means I have less than one month to complete all my work for the upcoming Fashion Illustration AAS show. Strangely I feel really at peace with everything. I'm more settled in New York than I've possibly ever been and have applied to stay for a least another year and six months. I also know that no matter where I go, I still have all of you. Enjoy lovely readers.

Lots of love,
Meag xx